START WITH A PLAN, STAN
There are few things worse than a storyteller who doesn’t know where they are going. Every marketing story we tell starts with a map telling us where we need to go.
- What are we selling?
- Who would be interested?
- What makes the product compelling?
- How can we create memorable selling messages?
- Where will we distribute these messages?
- How will we create engagement?
- What are the touch points?
- What happens when a prospect engages?
- How will we maintain contact?
- How will we turn prospects into customers?
- Then what happens?